This page contains simple instructions on how to install and set-up Export2Canvas on your computer.
1. Check your current Unity Engine version as shown on the screenshot.
2. Download the appropriate Export2Canvas version according to your Unity Engine version and operating system:
Install on Windows
1. Make sure the Unity Engine is closed.
2. Open the .msi file and follow the wizard.
3. Read the EULA. Or don't and just accept it anyways. We promise we did not write that we now own your PlayStation. Honest.
4. Make sure you point the installer to your Unity Engine folder. If you install it in the wrong folder, it will not work.
5. Click "Install".
Install on Mac
1. Once your installation is complete. Open Unity and see if the "Export2Canvas" menu item is not visible on the menu bar. If it's not - check again if you installed the correct Export2Canvas version according to your Unity version. If it still doesn't show up - please contact us for help.
2. Go to Settings and then License and enter your license key, as shown on the screenshot.
Notice: The key on the screenshot is not a valid key.
3. If your key is correct and everything went well, the Build button should become active. You can refer to this page in order to see instructions on how to operate the Build button.